Monday, January 9, 2012

Photo A Day: Day 5 & 6

Here are days five and six of the Photo a Day Challenge created by Fat Mum Slim:

Day 5:  Something you wore
















Day 6:  Makes you smile























Funny story about Day 6 -  We're having a new patio installed this week.  The workers were outside using the jackhammer to remove our existing pavement. I set Little Man in his play area and went to put clothes in the washing machine.  When I came back out into the living room, I found Miss Charlie (the white dog) hiding under the dining room table, Little Man laying on the floor sucking his thumb, and nearly tripped over Jem (the brown dog) who was quiet as a church mouse and apparently following close behind me.   Honestly I was gone for a second (or however long it takes to put a load of wash in) and come back into the room with everyone looking like we're under attack.  It was really quite funny.  So, this is Miss Charlie's nervous face.  Don't let Jem's icy stare fool you.  He wasn't letting me out of his sight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment