Friday, January 20, 2012

Photo A Day 12-17

Welcome to this weeks Photog Friday.  In case you missed it, I'm doing a Photo a Day Challenge created by Fat Mum Slim.  Be sure to check out her blog to see what others are doing for their "photo a day challenge".  There are some amazing pictures out there!

Day 12:  Close-Up.  This was taken at an antique shop.  All of these items are salt & pepper shakers
Day 13:  Something you're reading.  I'm reading Harry Potter for like, the billionth time.  Time to go to the Library again.


Day 14:  Happiness.  When I hear "happiness" I automatically think of The Beatles song "Happiness is a Warm Gun".  These aren't warm guns, of course.  They're part of Little Man's Halloween costume from last year. 

Day 15:  Morning.  This is a picture of The Hub's hands.  I love this picture. 

Day 16:  Water.  You know you're a mom when you hear the word "water" and you think of a sippy-cup.  hehe

Day 17:  Something you Bought.  This is some of the new fabric I picked up.  I love it. 




Hope you enjoyed this week's pictures!  I had a fun time taking them.  

If you'd like to look at more pictures take a look here:

Happy Friday!

2 comments: