Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January Photo of the Day: 7&8

Fat Mum Slim's January Photo a Day Challege days 7 and 8:

Day 7:  Your Favorite.  (The Crock pot is my favorite.  The food inside it is good, too)

Day 8:  Your sky.
 To see the Days 1&2, 3&4, 5&6

I lovveee my CrockPot!  It really is a lifesaver!  I must use it around two times a week.  It makes the perfect chicken and veggies for Little Man to eat because everything comes out soft.  It's easy for him to chew it with his little teeth. 

The picture of the sky is really more of the tree.  They sky looks very blue today (none of that smog crud) but I still edited it to make the tree pop out a little more. 

2 comments:

  1. We just recently got a crock pot too and love it! It so simple and painless for whipping up a warm meal. I love the photo of the tree... it's beautiful against the blue sky.

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Confessions of the Cupcake Countessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement on the pictures! Trying to improve. I really like your blog! I'll be visiting it for sure! Nothing I love more than Cupcakes!

      Delete