In 2011 I.....
- Heard the sound of Little Man's baby laugh
- Experienced Little Man's first words, first steps, first foods, first teeth, first ouchie, first birthday.
- learned how tired a new mommy can be
- learned how hard it is to start running again (lesson: don't ever stop running)
- I learned how to can salsa and apple butter
- Got Bangs
- learned how to coupon
- learned how to better manage a house
- Made Little Man's baby food
- Started a blog
- joined a book club (then stopped going, but at least I started)
- got The Hubs to run with me.
- read Little Man lots, and lots of books.
- took a mini vacation where The Hubs and I got to spend some good time together.
Here is what our year looked like:
January: Took Little Man to the Natural History Museum. We watched a 3-D movie about dinosaurs. He loved it. My sister came with us and had to listen to an overtired Little Man screaming in the backseat of the car the whole way home. In traffic. During the pouring rain.
October: There were so many pictures to choose from in October! We went to an Apple Orchard, two pumpkin patches, the Safari Park, my parents visited with us, Little Man's cousin was born. I love this picture of Little Man. He was a Little Cowboy for Halloween.
November: Again, a lot of pictures to choose from. He just looks so handsome in this picture
December: Little Man with his little shiner! I don't think that was on his Christmas List!
It's amazing to see how much Little Man grew! The Hubs and I just can't get enough of him! Here's to a great new year!